Visions of a Freeman - Brain
Age - 13, August of 2017
A view into the
Reality seen from the Eyes of a TRIBalance.
A different story about Crimes against
Humanity 19 to 22.
A Cover Up for the British-Canadian Genocide by the
Queen Mary Elizabeth 2.
India hospital: 60
children die in Uttar Pradesh
12 August 2017
Photo by AFP.
It was not immediately clear what caused so many deaths at the
At least 60 children have died at a public hospital in northern
India, officials say, amid allegations that the oxygen supply
was cut over unpaid bills.
Officials in Uttar Pradesh state admitted the supply had been
disrupted but said this did not cause the deaths.
There was panic at the hospital with relatives trying to support
staff using manual breathing bags, local media say.
Most victims were at the neonatal unit or being treated for
The deaths occurred over a five-day period from Monday at the
Baba Raghav Das hospital in Gorakhpur district.
Thirty of the
deaths were recorded between Thursday and Friday alone, the
District official Anil Kumar recognized there was a "payment
issue" with the supplier, but said the deaths could have been
caused by "natural" causes as many patients were admitted in a "serious"
On the frontline of India's encephalitis war
Can training 'fake doctors' improve India's healthcare?
Photo by AFP.
Many of the deaths happened at the intensive care unit of the
The region is one the poorest in India and records hundreds of
deaths of children due to diseases, including encephalitis,
"We will be getting more liquid oxygen cylinders tonight or
tomorrow, and have also cleared the dues of the supplier," Mr
State Health Minister Sidharth Nath Singh also rejected that the
children had died because of lack of oxygen, saying that the
average daily death toll for the month of August at the hospital
was between 19 and
22 in the last
three years. It was not clear
if this related only to cases among children.
"There was no shortage of oxygen in
the hospital. For two hours,
there was shortage of emergency cylinders, during which manual
resuscitation procedure was carried out," he said.
The uncle of an 11-year-old girl who died at the hospital told
ABP news channel: "We didn't know what was happening at the
time. The staff just told us to keep pressing [the artificial
bags] after every count untill three. We kept doing that for
Photo by AFP.
Workers examined the oxygen cylinders at the hospital after the
deaths were recorded
In a statement, the hospital said "the pressure of the liquid
oxygen supply became low" and that reserve cylinders were
arranged, but did not specify whether that had resulted in any
deaths and why so many children had died in just two days.
The case has sparked outrage in India, with some describing it
as a massacre, the BBC's Sanjoy Majumder in New Delhi reports.
Opposition leaders have been criticised for trying to politicize
the issue for blaming Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Bharatiya
Janata Party, which rules the state.
State officials said an investigation has been launched, and Mr
Modi's office said on Twitter that he was constantly monitoring
Encephalitis: Diagnosis, Symptoms and
Last updated Wed 28 September 2016
By Christian Nordqvist Reviewed by
University of Illinois-Chicago, School of Medicine
Encephalitis is an acute inflammation of the brain. The majority
of cases are caused by either a viral infection or
the immune system mistakenly attacking
In the United States, encephalitis is responsible for an
estimated 19,000 hospitalizations,
230,000 hospital days, and $650
million in hospitalization costs.
Around 15 percent of encephalitis cases occur in the
August at the hospital was between 19 and
22 in the last
For two hours,
there was shortage of emergency cylinders
Opposition leaders have been criticised for trying to politicize
By Christian Nordqvist
Galatians 5: 22-23
The uncle of an 11-year-old girl who died at the hospital told ABP news channel: "We didn't know what was happening at the
time. The staff just told us to keep pressing [the artificial bags] after every count
untill three. We kept doing that for
why so many children had died in just two days
Canada confronts its dark history of abuse
in residential schools
Landmark report reveals school system’s brutal attempt to
assimilate thousands of native children for more than a century
and gives voice to survivors
Residential School survivor Lorna Standingready, left, is
comforted during the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of
Canada closing ceremony in Ottawa earlier this week. Photograph:
Mali Ilse Paquin in Montreal
Saturday 6 June 2015 13.00 BST
Sue Caribou contracts pneumonia once a year, like clockwork. The
recurring illness stems from her childhood years at one of
Canada’s horrific residential schools. “I was thrown into a cold
shower every night, sometimes after being raped”, the frail
50-year-old indigenous mother of six said, matter-of-factly.
Caribou was snatched from her parents’ house in 1972 by the
state-funded, church-run Indian Residential School system that
brutally attempted to assimilate native children for over a
century. She was only seven years old. “We had to stand like
soldiers while singing the national anthem, otherwise, we would
be beaten up”, she recalled.
Caribou said Catholic missionaries physically and sexually
abused her until 1979 at the Guy Hill institution, in the east
of the province of Manitoba. She said she was called a “dog”,
was forced to eat rotten vegetables and was forbidden to speak
her native language of Cree.
“I vowed to myself that if I ever get out alive of that horrible
place, I would speak up and fight for our rights”, she said.
Her voice and that of 150,000 other residential school pupils
was finally heard across the nation this week as Canada faced
one of the darkest chapters in its history. The head of the
Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC), set up to examine the
school system’s legacy, did not mince his words when he unveiled
his landmark report. “Canada clearly participated in a period of
cultural genocide”, declared Justice Murray Sinclair to cries
and applause of survivors in Ottawa. Although prime minister
Stephen Harper apologised for the school system in 2008 (as did
the Roman Catholic Church in 2009), his government has always
denied that it was a form of genocide.
Sue Caribou said Catholic missionaries abused her until 1979 at
the Guy Hill institution.
Many survivors who gathered in Ottawa felt empowered for the
first time in their life after hearing findings of the
“It feels like our story is validated at last and is out there
for the world to see”, said a tearful 58 year-old Cindy
Tom-Lindley, who is executive director of the Indian Residential
School Survivor Society in British Columbia. “We were too scared
as children to speak out. So to give our testimonies to the
commission was liberating and emotional.”
As many as 6,000 children died in residential institutions,
which ran from 1876 to 1996.
The accurate figure could be much higher however, since the
government stopped recording aboriginal students’ deaths in 1920
in light of the alarming statistics. Caribou believes that
dozens of pupils perished at the institution where she was
detained. “Remains were found all over the fields. But numbers
do not reflect the reality. Many of my friends committed suicide
after their release”, said Caribou, who said she was frustrated
that an inquiry did not take place twenty years ago, after the
last of the residential schools closed
Justice Sinclair, who was the second aboriginal judge to be
appointed in Canada in 1988, made clear the connection between
residential schools and the social ills plaguing the First
Nations today, namely unemployment, domestic violence, the
over-representation of aboriginal children in foster care and
the high homicide rate of indigenous women.
“I didn’t learn anything at the Guy Hill school except the “Our
Father” prayer and the national anthem”, said Caribou. “My
children taught me how to read and write. I’ve been a
housekeeper all my life because of my lack of education and poor
The hopeful mood among survivors in the capital was met with
silence by the government, despite urgent calls to act on the
commission’s 94 recommendations. Prime Minister Harper did not
utter a word while he attended the emotional closing ceremony of
the TRC on Thursday, nor did he announce any measures that would
further reconciliation for survivors and close the economic gap
between First Nations and non-aboriginal Canadians.
Since coming into power in 2006, the Conservative government has
repeatedly rejected some long-standing demands by First Nations,
such as holding a national enquiry on the missing and murdered
aboriginal women, a measure also recommended by Justice
A group of female students and a nun pose in a classroom at
Cross Lake Indian Residential School in
Cross Lake, Manitoba in February 1940. Photograph:
“If Stephen Harper’s apology for residential schools is not
followed by actions, it will prove to be meaningless”, warned
Perry Bellegarde, Chief of the Assembly of First Nations.
Bellegarde said Harper should move quickly on certain policy
proposals, such as promoting the use of native languages and
introducing aboriginal rights in the school curriculums across
the nation. Bellegarde also stressed that more funding is
desperately needed for equal education on reserves, where the
government spends 3,000 dollars less per student than the
The upcoming federal elections this October might still turn the
tide in favour of the First Nations. Leaders of the two
opposition parties – the New Democratic Party and the Liberal
Party – have both promised to act on key policies if elected on
October 19. There has been growing
support in the general population for aboriginal requests, with
three quarters of Canadians in favour of a public enquiry on
violence against indigenous women who are four times more at
risk of being murdered. NDP’s Thomas Mulcair has pledged that he
would set up one within days of being elected.
Tom-Lindley hopes that the awareness and political pressure on
the Harper government will continue to grow until Election Day.
“Canadians are starting to get the message that this is not only
an aboriginal issue, it concerns everyone. We have found our
voice and we will not keep quiet anymore.”
Untill (yes, with 2 Ls.)... And L is for Stylish Legs too.
From VTV, the Venezuelan Public TV Channel.
I AM SUING THE BBC NEWS FOR
100,000,000$ CASH AND FRESH!!!
For the Crimes of:
GENOCIDE against Venezuelans.
Attempted Murder against Myself.
Attempted Murder against Delta
Attempted Accusation of being Fake, against My Honour.
Mass Killing in India to Conspire against Me.
I encourage India
to Sue the BBC Immediately!
I encourage Australia to Sue the BBC Immediately!
I want to make one thing clear, once and for all.
There cannot be an accusation against Delta Goodrem or Emma Hewitt of abusing Me
if I do not do so Myself because it is I who decides if I was abused or not and
only I in all cases about Delta up until this date. I ask the World Authorities,
specially the Australian Police to combat and not allow any more Extortions
protected by a Siege, from the British Empire and Immoral Queen, the Queen Mary
I ask the Chinese People and Friends to stop supporting those Heinous Crimes.